We are offering s special discount of 50% off selected Scottish patterns for St Andrew’s Day (30th November). The offer will expire at midnight (UK local time) on 30th November. In order to obtain the discount you will need to use the coupon code found in the information at the base of this page
Only the patterns listed below are included in the offer, click on the pattern name for full details and to purchase the pattern. The pattern links will open as a new page:
Human sized crochet patterns
Alba – map of Scotland, filet crochet
The discount will be made once the code is entered AND applied during the time the promotion is running, at the end of the promotion period prices will revert to normal and you will no longer receive a discount.
You may add as many of the above patterns as you wish to your cart, but the promotion code may only be used ONCE. Please ensure therefore, that you have all the patterns you require before finally checking out and using the code. Return visits will not allow further uses of the code and the full price will be charged, even if this is on the same day.
Remember that the offers run according to UK local time, which may be different to the time in your part of the world.
To participate in the offer:
1. Add the pattern(s) to your cart.
2. Add the promotion code ANDREW in the ‘coupon code’ box and click ‘apply’. The code is case sensitive.
3. The 50% discount will be deducted automatically once the coupon code is entered AND applied. Remember this code can be used only ONCE.
NOTES AND EXCLUSIONS:
· Please read the notes on each pattern regarding the purchase of digital goods.
· This offer is limited to ONE use per customer.
· If the coupon code is not used, the discount on the pattern cost will NOT be refunded after purchase.
· The offer does not have any cash value for redemption.
· The pattern code is not a coupon/voucher code.
· This offer is exclusive to our digital patterns and the coupon code will NOT work if used on our main web shop.
· The offer expires at midnight 30th November, 2014 (UK local time).