Today until midnight (6th January 2016) (UK local time) we are offering a buy one get one free on ALL our digital patterns and eBooks.
1. Whether you buy from our blog or via our Ravelry store the SAME cart is used, so you if you wish you may add patterns and eBooks via the blog pages and then continue to add patterns via our Ravelry store to the SAME cart.
2. EU VAT will be added to all the prices shown on our blog pages when the patterns are added to your cart or basket.
The discount will be made once the code is entered AND applied during the time the promotion is running, at the end of the promotion period prices will revert to normal and you will no longer receive a discount.
You may add as many patterns as you wish to your basket, but the promotion code must be used to receive the discount. The cheapest pattern(s) will be the free pattern(s)
Remember that the offers run according to UK local time, which may be different to the time in your part of the world.
To participate in the offer:
1. Visit our Ravelry store or the digital patterns categories here on our blog pages
2. Add at least 2 patterns to your cart. (If you add four patterns, two will be free, etc)
3. Click ‘Use a coupon code’. Add the promotion code BOXING DAY in the ‘coupon code’ box which appears and click ‘apply’. The code is case sensitive.
4. The price of the cheapest pattern(s) will be deducted automatically once the coupon code is entered AND applied.
NOTES AND EXCLUSIONS:
· Please read the notes on each pattern regarding the purchase of digital goods.
· This offer may be used more than once during the offer period.
· If the coupon code is not used or applied, the pattern cost will NOT be refunded after purchase.
· The offer does not have any cash value for redemption and is not transferable.
· The pattern code is not a coupon/voucher code.
· This offer is exclusive to our digital patterns in our blog and Ravelry store – the coupon code will NOT work if used on our main web shop or LoveKnitting.com
· The offer expires at midnight 6th January 2016 (UK local time).