To celebrate St Patrick’s Day on 17th March I am offering a 40% discount off my Irish themed patterns from 17th March to 23rd March 2016.
To participate in the offer:
1. Go to the pattern page(s) you require from the list below
2. Click the ‘buy now’ button, or if you wish to purchase other patterns, click the ‘add to cart’ button to add the pattern to your cart.
3. View your cart and check you have selected the correct pattern(s).
4. Click ‘Use a coupon code’ (at the base of the view cart screen next to the ‘checkout now’ button)
5. A box will appear, add the promotion code PATRICK in the ‘coupon code’ box and press the ‘apply’ button. The 40% discount will be deducted automatically once the coupon code is entered and applied. NOTE: If the coupon code is not used, the discount will NOT be refunded after purchase.
6. This coupon code may be used only once, so if you wish to purchase both patterns, add BOTH the patterns to your cart before checking out.
Patterns included in the offer are:
Human sized crochet patterns
Eire – Map of Ireland (Filet crochet)
Failte – Irish Welcome panel (filet crochet)
PLEASE CHECK SIZES BEFORE PURCHASING, AS REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN ONCE DOWNLOADING HAS COMMENCED (i.e. the pattern is opened)
Valid until: midnight 23rd March 2016 (UK local time)